As stated in our overview, at Cohen and Small we serve both businesses and individuals with our responsive, cost-effective, sound legal counsel.
The firm provides a wide variety of expertise ranging from complex civil litigation to business transactions of all types.
- Commercial litigation
- Bankruptcy law
- Contract law
- Corporate law
- Medical legal business
- Family law
- Personal injury
- Estate planning
- Labor and employment
- Real property
- Real estate
- Trust and estates
- Oil and gas law
We handle a wide variety of commercial transactions including:
- Organizing new businesses
- Reorganizing existing business
- Representing borrowers and lenders in all types of financing transactions
- Representing investors, sellers and developers in complex commercial real estate transactions
- Resolution of corporate disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Selling individual assets or companies
- Performing ongoing maintenance of corporate records
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial documentation for a wide variety of transactions
Alternate Dispute Resolution
We also represent our clients in alternate dispute resolutions, such as arbitration and mediation, as needed.
The following is a list of some of the clients to whom we have provided thorough, expert legal counsel:
- U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
- Allrail Corp
- Applied CADD Technology, Inc.
- Brightstar Information Technologies, Inc.
- General Electric Capital Corp
- Gulf Metals Industries
- K.S.F. Orthopaedic Center, P.A.
- Medical Care America, Inc.
- United Surgical Partners, Inc.
- Medifit of America, Inc.
- Signature Geophysical Services, Inc.
- Transcoastal Marine Services, Inc.
- U.S. Zinc Corp
- United General Insurance Agency
We welcome the opportunity to represent you in a uniquely responsive and cost-effective manner.